Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Best Friends Wedding!

So...My best friend Amy got married last weekend!!! Trent and I flew up to Birmingham for the weekend and had such an awesome time!

My Parents were also able to make it down for the weekend to go to the wedding! It was sooo great to see them and to get to spend the small amount of time with them, that we did!









The rehersal dinner was at the Wynfrey and all of our friends from college met us afterwards. We had a great time, as always, us all being wild and crazy girls together!:)



One of the FUNNIEST parts of the whole night was when Steve, Amy's husband, pulled out a headlamo to pull the garder off of her leg! It was such a hit and everyone at the reception thought it was soo funny! Amy looked so happy and so beautiful, I'm so glad that her wedding turned out to be everything she had ever hoped for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment