Wednesday, January 12, 2011

December was a wedding wonderland...

December was a big month for our some of my friends weddings! Thank goodness we were all moved in before all the madness started! One of my college roomates, Heather got married Decemeber 11th! I probably wouldn't have been able to make this if we were still living in Florida, so I was so thankful to get to see her on her special day! She looked GORGEOUS...in both of her dresses!
Now for our trip to Arkansas...one of my very, very best friends from high school, Layna, got married! It was so nice to be home around the holiday's since we weren't able to make it back to Arkansas last year for christmas. All of the wedding festivities were gorgeous and we even had Layna a mini-bachelorette party on thursday night before the wedding. This is me with my 3 best friends from high school....So glad, we've all stayed so close for so long!



The wedding was gorgeous, and the weather actually held up pretty well too. It was very cold outside, but Layna had her white fur (precious, by the way!) and we all didn't have to stand outside for too many pictures! We had so much fun with Mom and Dad at the wedding....if only they lived closer!!


Me with the gorgeous bride! So here's a funny side note to this picture....when Layna got engaged and started talking about what kind of wedding dress she wanted, she would always say she just wanted something really simple. Me, knowing that Layna is nothing close to the 'simple' kind of girl, told her that I didn't think she would end up in something simple. I thought she would get the most BLINGED out dress she could find, and of course she would argue back with me that she wasn't going to. And what do you know........I certainly see quite a bit of bling on that dress... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment