Sunday, July 25, 2010

Our One Year Anniversary!!

Sooo...I may be bias but I think I might have the best husband ever! He suprised me with a trip to a resort in Fort. Lauderdale for our first anniversary. We had such a great relaxing weekend and it was really kinda nice to not have to travel very far to still feel like we were on vacation! I guess that really is one of the perks of living in Florida.

We went to an amazingly delicious restaurant on saturday night and our waiter brought us this awesome dessert platter! It was so sweet of them!! Not to mention that the cupcakes were delicious too! :)

This is the Sunday when we headed back home, we did not want to leave!! It really felt like a mini-honeymoon for us! We had the greatest time and neither of us could really believe that it had already been a year! We both have learned soo much about eachother and ourselves this past year. It has been a time of growth and too many 'firsts' to count, and I couldn't imagine doing any of it without my best friend by my side! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us in the many years to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment